Monday, August 20, 2018

Dentaide Spotlight:



This is the transcript from the Dentaide Spotlight program featuring Nicola Fry, the Dental Nurse on the Spotlight, and Gabriella Munoz is the interviewer.


Gabriella: Why did you decide to become a dental nurse?

Nicola: I became a dental nurse in my gap year in 2014 as I wanted to experience working in the Healthcare workforce before starting my Bachelor of Health Science.

Gabriella: Where were you working before becoming a temp?

Nicola: I was working at a General dental practice in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.

Gabriella: Why do you prefer to work as a casual dental nurse?

Nicola: It is so flexible with my studies every week. The agency is so understanding for any changes in your availability. It also gives great variety of experience, I find myself constantly picking up new habits and better ways of dental nursing.

Gabriella: When and how did you choose to join Dentaide?

Nicola: I joined Dentaide at the beginning of 2017. I had heard of Dentaide before as they are the longest standing Dental nursing agency and seemed to be quite reputable.

Gabriella: What does your day look like when you have shifts?

Nicola: Busy! Every new place I work at I have to allow enough time to get there for my shift. Everyone at the clinics are usually lovely and very happy to see me when they’re short-staffed.

Gabriella: What do you like to do to relax or when you are not working?

Nicola: I usually spend my time studying or exercising on my days off.

Gabriella: Do you take or have you taken any continuing education courses?

Nicola: I am currently completing my Bachelor of Health Science.

Gabriella: Do you have a favourite Dentaide client? If so, can you tell us about your experience with
them?

Nicola: I’ve been lucky to be a regular temp at a couple of clinics, with both Vermont South Dental and the No Brace Centre being standout places to work. Every shift I work at both clinics everyone is so lovely and helpful to me.

Gabriella: If you could describe Dentaide using just three adjectives, what would those three words be?

Nicola: Friendly, reliable & accommodating.

Gabriella: Which qualities do you think make a good temp dental nurse? Why?

Nicola: A good temp nurse is someone who is flexible in new environments and has a great understanding of Infection control as it is universal among clinics.

10 comments:

  1. First off, a hearty thanks to you.
    Your blog is awesome and completely knowledgeable and I completely satisfied with the reading. Keep your work spread till long after. For more Affordable Dentures Near Me related information visit Woodshore Family Dentistry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi to every single one, it’s truly a good for me to visit this web page, I love your content, they are very nice and it includes helpful Information. Check out our website dentist on richmond ave for more related info! I am truly pleased to read this website posts which carries lots of helpful data, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Information is very informative also you can click Best Dental Care Near Me ,and get such type of info, this is the great resource to get such type of information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article, you are doing a great job, Keep it up.
    Dentist 77027.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have any dental problems, then visit our site. At our dental care, our mission is to improve and maintain the highest quality of oral health for all patients. So if you visit us, we will take care of your total oral health. New hyde park dentist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sir, Your work is so good I like Your articles writing your writing is so clear I liked it you are a great writer. I appreciate your work
    Medical Home Care BD
    Oxygen Cylinder price in bd
    Oxygen concentrator price in bd
    Nursing home care

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog post about Dentaide. It's so unique and informative. You did a great job of explaining the website and what it offers. I'm so glad you decided to share it with the world! Brownsville Nurse Attorney

    ReplyDelete